Install Handheld Contact onto BlackBerry 10 device:
- From the BlackBerry's native internet browser visit: http://www.handheldcontact.com/ota.
- If entered correctly, this will take you to the BlackBerry World application. It will take you directly to the Handheld Contact download screen. If this doesn't work, simply launch BlackBerry World and search for 'Handheld Contact'.
- Click on "Install" and download the application.
- Once the Download is complete, you can launch Handheld Contact from the main screen.
- Enter you Handheld Contact account username (e-mail address) and password.
- Press "Sign in".
- If you have already set up and resent all data from the Handheld Contact Computer Application, then choose "Sync now".
- Once the sync is finished, you should be all set to go.
Also, see this LINK for further information on Handheld Contact for BlackBerry 10 devices.
Note: If you have not set up the account on the PC end, you will need to see this LINK to install or just click on the 'Add User' button in the upper left corner of the Handheld Contact Desktop Application and follow the wizard.