How do I enable Secondary Contacts with Handheld Contact?
Posted by Craig S, Last modified by Craig S on 15 June 2018 05:37 PM
This article will outline the requirements needed to get 'Secondary Contacts' aspect from Act! to sync with Handheld Contact.|
NOTE: Only Act! v15 (2013) or higher is supported.
The following steps will be needed to enable 'Secondary Contacts':
- Upgrade Handheld Contact on the PC/server as well as the device to our latest updates. Click here for listing of software versions and directions to upgrade.
- After upgrade, open Handheld Contact on the PC/server.
- Along the left side of screen, click on 'Act! User' link within the "HHC User Account Info" options. (See bubble #7 here).
- In the window that appears, there will be a check box for 'Sync secondary contacts'. This is disabled by default.
- Enable this check box.
- Press OK to save changes.
- Synchronize Handheld Contact by going to 'Maintenance' at the top of the screen and press 'Synchronize Users'.
- Select the account(s) and press 'Sync Now' button.
- Once the synchronization is completed on the PC/server side, proceed to the device to complete the sync cycle.