This article will explain how to add the 'Mobile Care' add-on to an existing Handheld Contact subscription.
The following steps will be for all device types (Eg. iPhone, iPad and Android):
- Go to the link: http://admin.handheldcontact.com/purchase-upgrades.php?item=mobilecare
- Choose how many Mobile Care subscriptions are required. Press 'Add to cart'.
- The Cart page appears. Look over the quantity and description to ensure accuracy, press 'Review & Checkout' button.
- You will be taken to the Handheld Contact login screen. This is the same Handheld Contact username (email address) and password used for syncing, etc.
- Press Login.
- The 'Order Review' page will appear. This will show the calculated total.
- When ready press 'Checkout now' button.
- Complete all sections possible for entering data and credit card information.
- Click the green 'Process Transaction' button to process payment.
- If your credit card has extra security for online purchases, you may be directed to the issuer site where you need to enter a password. This password is for the credit card and not issued from Handheld Contact. (Eg. MasterCard is called 'SecureCode' and Visa is called 'Verified by Visa').
- After the payment is successfully processed you will see a summary. Click the "Continue" button to manage the subscriptions you purchased.
- Ensure that the Mobile Care is activated from this page: https://admin.handheldcontact.com/manage-mobilecare.php
If you have any issues with the above steps, please create a support ticket from HERE.