In order to get Handheld Contact installed to the BlackBerry PlayBook, here are the steps:
Install HHC onto BlackBerry PlayBook:
- From the PlayBook's native internet browser visit: http://www.handheldcontact.com/ota.
- If entered correctly, this will take you to the App World application. It will take you directly to the Handheld Contact download screen. If this doesnt work, simply launch App World and search for 'Handheld Contact'.
- Click on "Install" and download the application.
- Once the Download is complete, you can launch Handheld Contact from the main screen.
- Enter you Handheld Contact account username (e-mail address) and password.
- Press "Sign in".
- If you have already set up and resent all data from the HHC Computer Application, then choose "Sync now".
- Once the sync is finished, you should be all set to go.
Note: If you have not set up the account on the PC end, you will need to see this LINK to install or just click on the 'Add User' button in the upper left corner of the Handheld Contact Desktop Application and follow the wizard.