Update your Handheld Contact Account:
- Go to: www.handheldcontact.com.
- In the upper right hand corner, click 'Account Login'. Enter the Handheld Contact username and password. Press Login.
- On the left click on ‘Edit Account’.
- Change the device from BlackBerry to iPhone.
- Click on the ‘Update account information’ button.
Update HHC on the PC, resend data, and then get new device set up:
- On the PC/server where Handheld Contact already exists, you will need to perform these steps.
- Open Handheld Contact on the PC/server.
- Select the account and press the Sync Now button on the left hand side. Wait for the sync to complete and then close Handheld Contact.
- Re-open the application and on the left above the Sync Now button you will see that it now reads you are syncing with “iPhone Standalone…”.
- Then click on Maintenance and choose Resend All Data to Handheld. Select your account and press Send All.
- Choose Yes to the warning that appears.
Install HHC onto iPhone:
- On the iPhone, open the App Store.
- Do a search for “Handheld Contact”. Download Handheld Contact.
- Run the HHC application. Enter the username and password. Press Login.
- Wait for the PC to finish syncing and then press Sync Now on the iPhone.
Finally, you will also need to ensure that the BlackBerry version has been removed from the old phone. If the phone is no longer active, have internet access or working in general then this may not be required. You can follow these STEPS to remove the app.