- Go to the same computer/server where the ACT! database resides.
- Open http://www.handheldcontact.com/downloads.php and choose your ACT! version.
- Download the file "HHC-3_x_x_x.exe (or HHC-4_x_x_x.exe)" and save it to the Desktop.
- Find the HHC-3_x_x_x.exe (or HHC-4_x_x_x.exe) file and run it.
- Once the install has completed, Handheld Contact will automatically open.
- Enter in your ACT! username and password (if necessary) when prompted for the ACT! administrator information. Also, you will want to choose the correct database that the software will need to point to. You will also need to enter your Handheld Contact username and password.
- Continue through the wizard to pick and choose which options you would like to sync with the device. Click Finish when done.
- When the setup is complete, click Maintenance-->Synchronize Users, select the checkbox beside All Users accounts and then hit Sync Now.
Note: If you do not know the ACT! Administrator username/password, please see this LINK.