- From the Android device's native internet browser visit: http://www.handheldcontact.com/ota.
- If entered correctly, this will take you to the Google Play application. It will take you directly to the Handheld Contact download screen.
- If the OTA link from Step 1 does not work, go directly to the Google Play Store (or Market/Marketplace app) on the device and search 'Handheld Contact'.
- Click on "Install" and download the application.
- Once the Download is complete, you can press the "Open" button or launch Handheld Contact from Application list.
- Enter you Handheld Contact account username (e-mail address) and password.
- Press "Sign in".
- If you have already set up and resent all data from the Handheld Contact Computer Application, then choose "Sync now".
- Once the sync is finished, you should be all set to go.
Note: If you are installing Handheld Contact to a tablet device, please see this LINK as well.