If you are on the iPhone/iPad and you only have access to the Settings and Sync Status options of the Menu, then here is what you will need to do:
- Open Handheld Contact on the PC/server. If you have a third party who hosts HHC for you, they will need to complete these steps.
- Click on Maintenance and choose Resend All Data to Handheld.
- Select the account that is having the issue and press Send All.
- Choose Yes to the warning that pops up.
- One the PC/server is finished syncing, go to the device and press Sync Status and choose Sync Now.
- This will download the data as well as the configuration file which will allow you to gain access to the Contacts/Task List/Calendar options.