How do I delete my existing Handheld Contact account?
Posted by Craig S, Last modified by Craig S on 15 August 2022 06:19 PM
This article will explain the directions needed to delete and existing Handheld Contact account. An example for this is that a trial was created as Handheld Contact Classic but the intention was to sync with Handheld Contact API (or vice versa).
- Go to this link and log into the website using the current Handheld Contact account. This can be Handheld Contact Classic or Handheld Contact API.
- Along the left side sub menu choose 'Edit Account'.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and find the 'Delete your Handheld Contact account' link. Click on it.
- A page will appear with a list of warnings regarding the deletion of the account. Please read thoroughly.
- Click the 'Continue' button to proceed.
- Enter the Handheld Contact username (email address) and password into the required fields.
- Press the 'DELETE HHC ACCOUNT' button. A message will appear that the account has been deleted.
Once the account is deleted then you can proceed to create a new Classic/API account as needed.
If you have any further questions or have issues, please create a support ticket from here.
This is a trial product. To upgrade to a full version, please visit www.kayako.com