I have an older BlackBerry (OS 5.0 or less) and want to get Handheld Contact. How do I get it installed?
Posted by Craig S on 10 May 2012 09:01 PM
- On the Blackberry open the Internet Browser, once in the browser screen push the menu button and in the menu select Go To.
- After the http:// type www.handheldcontact.com/ota select Ok.
- On the page it takes you to, scroll down to "Professional Edition 184.108.40.206" and push track ball.
- Choose Download.
- When the download completes click reboot (if necessary).
- Once the Blackberry has rebooted open Handheld Contact. It may be found under the ‘Downloads’ folder on the BlackBerry Homepage.
- Select Test Network.
- Enter your Handheld Contact Username & Password and select Test Login.
- Once the login passes, press Start Sync.